GGS SOCCER ACADEMY
PLAYER IDENTIFICATION PHILOSOPHY
· To identify & recruit the most talented soccer players in Central Florida, United States and out of country for GGS Soccer Academy
· Those players will gain technical expertise, tactical awareness and professional discipline – Skills that will help them to advance and contribute to the UPSL team and want to pursue a professional career.
PLAYER IDENTIFICATION PLAN
· Recruit players who have the dedication and desire to reach the highest level of competition n in the sport of soccer.
IDENTIFICATION METHODS TO RECRUIT PLAYERS
Recommended by a coach
Direct contact with the club
Fill the online form available at the GGS website (bottom of this page)
Annual GGS soccer academy players placement
1- PLAYERS AND PARENTS VISIT GGS WEB SITE SCOUTING PAGE AND FILL THE PLAYERS APPLICATION FORM UP.
· Players must apply online on GGS scouting web page to be scouted by one of GGS coach staff or asking to have an opportunity to training and trying out for the Academy- It is vital that the player ask permission to his/her club Technical Director or Director of Coaching if the player is playing on Central Florida or United States.
· Soon the information has successful been obtained the club will contact the parents of the players (young age) or the players themselves (old ages) and invite them to train with the Academy.
2- GGS WILL INVITE THE PLAYER TO AN AGE APPROPRIATE ACADEMY TRAINING SESSION AND ACCESS THE PLAYER ON 2-3 ACADEMY SESSIONS.
· GGS coaching staff and Technical Director will be responsible to assess the players in the Academy environment and how their train /perform with the current GGS age appropriate group.
3- GGS INVITE THE PLAYER TO JOIN THE ACADEMY – CREATE A TIMELINE FOR THIS TRANSITION